[Rhodes22-list] Route -- Greenwich to Edenton

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Dec 7 10:41:47 EST 2005

Thanks to all for freeing me from having to check this out in the archives.

I know this question has been asked and answered many times before.

I am taking my boat from Greenwich to Edenton.  I just got a new mapping
program (more about that to come), but I don't like the computer
generated route.

What route would you take?

What route would Elton take?

Is there a difference?

Why?

I have a truck large enough to safely handle the task; I am borrowing
Bruce Greenwald's dual axle trailer, I am not nervous about towing, and
have done it before.

Bill Effros