[Rhodes22-list] Route -- Greenwich to Edenton

dave203 at optonline.net dave203 at optonline.net
Wed Dec 7 10:53:04 EST 2005

Bill, I've been planning the same trip for March.  The eastern route that Mapquest comes up with sure looks more interesting than I-95 and the DC Beltway.  I used to make the commute from Hartford, CT to Chapel Hill, NC in 9 hours on I-95 to Richmond, but there is some brutal traffic.  I'm planning to stick closer to the shore.

Dave Bradley