[Rhodes22-list] Johnson County A.M. - Piano players, comedians mesh at Keys 'N' Laffs

indystar.com info at indystar.com
Wed Dec 7 17:33:44 EST 2005

You have been sent the following article from Slim as a courtesy of IndyStar.com.

Johnson County A.M. - Piano players, comedians mesh at Keys 'N' Laffs

To view this article on IndyStar.com, go to:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2005512070329

The following is a short message from Slim:

Hey, we got some press here in Indy.  Fortunately, the online article doesn't mention my name or my picture, but the hard copy did.