[Rhodes22-list] Johnson County A.M. - Piano players, comedians mesh at Keys 'N' Laffs

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 14:53:47 EST 2005

  Slim:
  I was in San Antonio last weekend, enjoying a dram of Tullamore Dew and a big old Black and Tan at an Irish pub on the Riverwalk, and they had a piano guy...I thought about you...any chance you might get a contract to work the area? We'd absolutely make the journey for that!

  BTW, The weather was perfect...about 80 degrees. I was in shorts and T shirt....

  Cheers,
  jw

"indystar.com" <info at indystar.com> wrote:
  You have been sent the following article from Slim as a courtesy of IndyStar.com.

Johnson County A.M. - Piano players, comedians mesh at Keys 'N' Laffs

To view this article on IndyStar.com, go to:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2005512070329

The following is a short message from Slim:

Hey, we got some press here in Indy. Fortunately, the online article doesn't mention my name or my picture, but the hard copy did.

Jim White
Le Menagerie
www.lemenagerie.blogspot.com