[Rhodes22-list] Route -- Greenwich to Edenton

RUSSELL E MILLER re.miller at verizon.net
Thu Dec 8 10:18:20 EST 2005

TO EDENTON

Done that from NJ & PA many times.  Baltimore/DC is not bad if you time
yourself to avoid the rush hours.  Continue on south using the Richmond
by-pass (295) the east thru suffolk or from 295 to I64 to Norfolk then 17.

Else in Del exit 896/301 follow 301 following signs to Annapolis.

Else same exit but continue in south to the Bay Bridge tunnel to Norfolk.

Like the above and the route tru Suffolk, the annapolis route requirs you to
cross the Potomic on the Potomic Bridge which a high rise 2 lane.

Russ
s/v Bukkdog