[Rhodes22-list] New Member Introduction

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 08:04:53 EST 2005

Joe, I am behind in my postings - dang day job - but i can help you with the
Learn to Sail part of your problem.  Visit www.OdysseySailing.com for info
on my school.  You learn to sail on a R-22 the only down side is my location
in the Midwest.  There are plenty of good ASA schools in your area if you
don't find yourself in the midwest.  Visit www.asa.com  for locations.  Just
a thought.  Bob Weber S/V Ruba