[Rhodes22-list] New Member Introduction

Bud Connor budconnor at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 6 14:54:08 EST 2005

Bill,
  I agree that we should not overload the 20% who do 95% of the work.
 Another tack would
be to move this list and it's archive over to what it really needs to
be: a Bulletin Board (BB).
With a BB you can easily manage the various threads and easily search
its archives.  A very
powerful and free BB is available from phpBB.com.  See:
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/
for a sample.  I have never set up a Bulletin Board, but I am willing to
investigate it and to
set it up - if someone is willing to host it.  Migrating the archives
into the right "threads"
will be something we will all need to help with.

-Bud Connor