[Rhodes22-list] New Member Introduction

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 13:30:21 EST 2005

What ever happened to the list's charter and shouldn't it be included in an
intro package?  I'm sure I saved it somewhere on my computer at home but I'm
on the road now and I don't remember where to access it.

As for assigning duties, I'd be happy to assist anyone who doesn't know how
to get off the list.   8-)

Slim