[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes near Atlanta

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Dec 13 07:54:02 EST 2005

Robert,
	Can you stand a hour and thirty minute drive to see a Rhodes 22?
There are still two Rhodes 22's on Lake Hartwell at the South Carolina and
Georgia line.  Mr. Rummy has one at Portman Shoals Marina and I have one at
Big Water Marina on Lake Hartwell.  There is currently a third one in the
yard at Big Water awaiting a bottom job.  Ask and yea shall be shown.
	There are also two on Lake Lanier north of Atlanta.  However, one
has not been on this list for quite a while and the other in a modified
Rhodes 22 with non standard rigging.  That is not to imply that all Rhodes
22's are the same, except that one is very different from others out there
and might be misleading to see first.
	Mr. Rummy loves to take people for a sail.  All that would be
necessary is a bottle of Mt. Guy rum to warm him up.
	I am also available in the near term, however I do not expect to be
available from about Dec 20 to Jan 3.  This Saturday is a possibility while
Sunday is not.
	I suspect Mr. Rummy may also respond, so do not be jolted.  Welcome
to the Rhodes list.  Bud Connor of Florida is the current welcoming
chairman.  Have you looked at: http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Sailing on:  http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/hartnonc.htm