[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes near Atlanta

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:32:28 EST 2005

Robert,
I live in Marietta and my R-22 is the one in the yard at Big Water Marina
awaiting a bottom job.  I will likely not have it back in the water until
February or March.  If you visit, feel free to look and the marina has a key
to let you see the interior.  However, I highly recommend a test sail and
Mr. Rummy is usually the best bet for that since he lives there.  That's how
I was introduced to the R-22...
Bob K
Yankee Clipper