[Rhodes22-list] ebay R-22 Heads Up!

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 11:59:31 EST 2005

I just looked at the R-22 ebay listing and noticed
that I'd put in a maximum bid of $1101.00, so, if
someone needs the boat you'd need to bid $1102.00.
I'm suffering from buyers remorse simply because I've
got so many irons in the fire the boat will set on my
lake building lot for a good long while. The boat is
certainly worth the money and I won't lose any sleep
if in fact I'm the new owner.

Brad

PS - I'll be flying when the bid closes so don't
expect any timely responses.