[Rhodes22-list] 30 days would cover your nut

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 11:47:30 EST 2005

That is a pleasant thought Bill.  Right now my NUT is
about 5K per month, not counting payroll, all
relatives and employees subject to being stiffed.
Seriously, if a Florida partner surfaced that wanted
to rebuild the boat, I'm game.  I just got off the
phone with Mr. Wade, on his way to China and excited
about pulling the boat to TN.  That's the problem,
he's in China, the boat is in FL, and TN is a long way
away.

Brad