[Rhodes22-list] E-BAY boat - Who Wants What

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Dec 17 13:51:45 EST 2005

Bob, Brad, Bud, Others,

As noted in previous message, I will probably be in the area around
February with truck and empty trailer, working out local logistics for
my own boat.

I can pitch in and help this effort if people want to be serious about it.

The Moorings had its Miami base one property over from Dinner Key
Marina.  I don't think they are there any more.  They offered one way
bare boat charters from Miami to Key West, and Key West to Miami.  As I
understand it, one direction is fun, and the other is a pain--don't
remember which way is which, so the boats all went one way and staff had
to return them empty. Didn't pay.

But we can tow our boats to where we want to be and sail from there.

If anyone has a serious interest, let me know.

Bill Effros