[Rhodes22-list] Second Rhodes on Ebay Continued

Laurie Meacham lmeacham at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 21:09:07 EST 2005

Todd Zumach, We are trading in/up our '86 Rhodes for a new '06.  We still
have our '86 here with us on the trailer in Winter storage.  Our new Rhodes
will be ready in May '06.  I think at that point we will swap boats.  We
purchased the '86 in May of this year, so you can see it is still in a
fairly new/refurbished condition.  Don't think Stan will have to do much
work to this one to get it ready for resale.  He said to turn over rate is
about 8 months.