[Rhodes22-list] E-BAY boat - Who Wants What

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Dec 16 22:48:16 EST 2005

Hey Brad,
        Do what my son does, he has sold selveral shares (I think he said
eight 1/3rd shares) of his boat in Greece to his friends.  They keep it in
storage between sailing it around the Med.  Boy it would great to have a
"Club" boat for Florida.  The Keys sound nice but the Bahamas are only an
overnight's sail away and it isn't that difficult.  The Rhodes is a great
boat for the Bahamas, been there done that.  You could sell ten 1/3rd shares
to lots of us Rhodies.
Chris G