[Rhodes22-list] Biscayne Bay Area Launch ramps

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Sat Dec 17 13:12:09 EST 2005

   Bill,

   Sounds like a great trip for you.  I have be   internet a little and found Seminole Ramp at Dinner Ke   (which may be the one you are talking about) and Crandon Park Mari   which is located on the northern tip of Key Biscayne.  I also found   group of trailer sailors called the Conch Cruisers that have sailed
   out

   The one think I cann   situation is down there.  Are   vehicle for multiple nights?  How    think local knowledge would be valua

   As you are a guy that does his homework, I    findings and experience this winter!

   Bill Wickman
   -----rhodes22-list-boun