[Rhodes22-list] Rowdy Vikings

salm at mn.rr.com salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Dec 17 14:59:31 EST 2005

That's very funny!  Would you believe the Vikes have been negotiating for a
new stadium this past year?  After the
"love boat" incident their chances are slim.  BTW the supper club/cruise
line that charters these boats is located in
Cook's Bay on Lake Minnetonka, right by us.  8-)   Maybe I should put it on
the Frappr!  8-)

On the other hand, the Vikings are on a winning streak so depending on if
the judge or prosecutors hold season
tickets, they might tend towards leniency.  So far, all the charges have
been misdemenors.

Slim