[Rhodes22-list] Florida Syndicate

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Dec 20 18:14:59 EST 2005

Bill E,
        As I stated I'm, in for a share ($250) plus cost of restoration, but
won't be needing the boat  till next year perhaps in June.  The following
year in early June, I'd like to prepare the boat and then do the Bahama
thang.  This way I'll sorta own 3 boats!

Also This boat may not be THE boat  There are and will be others if this one
doesen't work out.  For instance I'm thinking of the Steve Hall in Florida
2,600 boat with trailer.  If we had a dozen shares at $250, plus rentals and
Louis' storage deal, it should be easy!  Last year in February everyone
spent $250 on something they can't even remember (or want to talk about)
hey, this will be money spent you'll enjoy talking about (not regretfully I
assume).
Chris G