[Rhodes22-list] Florida Syndicate

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 18:14:12 EST 2005

Chris,

  Steve Hall sold the boat. I made him an offer which he had accepted over the telephone. we had to workout the details of security deposit, and inspection and delivery dates. I was out of comission from the 16th until the 20th and I told him that I would call after that to make arrangements. Well, I just found out today that he sold the boat to somebody else.

  This is why I did not bid on the Ebay boat that Brad won. I thought I already had bought another boat.

Chris Geankoplis <napoli68 at charter.net> wrote:
  Bill E,
As I stated I'm, in for a share ($250) plus cost of restoration, but
won't be needing the boat till next year perhaps in June. The following
year in early June, I'd like to prepare the boat and then do the Bahama
thang. This way I'll sorta own 3 boats!

Also This boat may not be THE boat There are and will be others if this one
doesen't work out. For instance I'm thinking of the Steve Hall in Florida
2,600 boat with trailer. If we had a dozen shares at $250, plus rentals and
Louis' storage deal, it should be easy! Last year in February everyone
spent $250 on something they can't even remember (or want to talk about)
hey, this will be money spent you'll enjoy talking about (not regretfully I
assume).
Chris G
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Florida Syndicate