[Rhodes22-list] Florida Syndicate

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Dec 20 20:26:35 EST 2005

Louis,
            Bummer!  You could have sorta owned 3 Rhodes, a record I think
at one time (not counting the professionals like Stan).  Hey I think your
offer is absolutly great!
 I just had a thought, this club/syndicate could end up like timeshares that
you could exchange for other locations, say anyone want to sail the Cascades
or trailer my boat up to the San Juans? I could sail Slim's ice boat in
exchange!
Chris G