[Rhodes22-list] boom questions

Rick Centalonza rickcentalonza at comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 01:11:41 EST 2005

Rummy, Michael and Jerry,

I want to attach a boom bail. The Rhodes is a 2004 with IMF.
My boat is out of  the  water and 75 miles away under shrink wrap so
I can't measure the boom without making a trip. The size of the hole
depends
on the boom bail. I want to install a boom brake for  those  times when
it  is needed.

Thanks for  responding so quickly.

Rick