[Rhodes22-list] I am looking for a bit of information, and hopefully a manual for a 1986 Rhodes 22' I recently purchased.

Robert Noreau bnoreau at msn.com
Thu Dec 29 19:56:44 EST 2005

I recently purchased an 86 Rhodes 22'. I have had a hard time gathering information in order to fabricate a trailer to haul it home. I see that the new boats weigh 2900 lb. One private listing I saw for a 1978 claimed it weighed only 2500 lb. Was there a weight change in the design? if so? when? would you know the weight of the 1986?

Also, I am planning to to use a steel U-channel beam at the base of the trailer to seat the keel trunk. The beam I have is 4" wide and 1 " deep, to sit on 3 or 4 cross supports of the trailer. My question is as to weather or not the 4" wide beam is wide enough to fit the lower keel width.

I would like to locate a manual if one exist. Any direction where I may locate one>

Bob Noreau
BNoreau at MSN.com<mailto:BNoreau at MSN.com>
617-413-8871

Any information on the keel width and the weight would be more than welcome ASAP,  as I am hoping to work on the trailer this weekend.