[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bob Noreau

kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri Dec 30 09:16:35 EST 2005

Bob,
            Welcome to the Rhodes22 List.  I see that Bill Effros has
already given you some good starter information.  I also see that you
are a man who jumps in with a quick question.  I am sure that you will
get some good advice from your short question.  However, it always helps
to introduce yourself, your Admiral, where you plan to sail, etc.  You
know the kind of information that responders can use to provide specific
suggestions.  How did you learn about the list?
            Bill mentioned Stan at General Boats has used trailers that
he might be willing to negotiate a fair price.  It would be far easier
to get a trailer made for your boat than to build one from scratch, but
it has been and can be done.  It depends on your budget, to which you
did not give us a clue.
            Have you looked at the Frapper site to see where other
Rhodes 22's are located? http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22
   You can search the archives of this site to find the specific
information that you asked for, it is there :
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/
 Have you studied the Web site of the Rhodes 22, home of Commodore
Spitzer?  http://www.rhodes22.com/
            Oh, there is at least one other active member of this list
in Massachusetts.  Did Jim sell you his boat?
            Again, welcome to Oracle of Rhodes22 Knowledge web site.

Ed K
See:  http://www.bigwatermarina.com/