[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Today

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Fri Dec 30 11:55:59 EST 2005

I hear you.  I'm afflicted with Chartbookitis.  I just got the MapTech
chartbook for the upper Florida Keys and can't stop looking at it.

Bill W.

             Bill Effros
             <bill at effros.com>
             rhodes22-list-bou         The Rhodes 22 mail list
             nces at rhodes22.org         <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
                                                                        cc

             12/30/2005 11:41                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [Rhodes22-list] Sailing Today

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Got me.

I'm feeling cocky.

Still think I'll be in Miami this winter.  Looking for new challenges.

Bill Effros