[Rhodes22-list] Printed Laminated Charts

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Dec 30 12:46:02 EST 2005

Bill,

You got the electronic charts with the book, right?  Some retailers seem
to be stripping out the electronic charts when they think they can get
away with it.

I've got the same one.  Cheap at the price.  I've been scanning and
printing out charts for a long time.  Printing chart sections from
electronic charts and then laminating them is so much easier.  Also, you
can make the print bigger so you can actually read the information you
need without fumbling for reading glasses.  Also you can mark the
laminated surface and then wipe if off--you can do the same with the
waterproof charts but they don't hold up to wear and tear as well as my
custom laminated charts.

Bill Effros