[Rhodes22-list] Which one do you think is best?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 17:09:26 EST 2005

Dear Phil,
Since you have apparently seen the boats and we haven't.....you are better
able to make the decision. Neither boat is very old, so I would suspect they
are  in good condition. It all comes down to what you want and what you can
afford.
Now, all that being said, salt water boats are subject to more corrosion
problems than fresh water boats, but it all comes down to how the owners took
care of them. Rigging is always a concern in salt water boats, but a good visual
 inspection can tell you what shape it is in for the most part. If in doubt,
replace the standing rigging, but a 98 vintage boat shouldn't have many
problems  either way.
Buying a recycled boat with a warranty from Stan is always a good
investment......this has not been a paid advertisement for General Boats.

Rummy