[Rhodes22-list] Which one do you think is best?

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sat Dec 31 19:08:59 EST 2005

I say buy them both and make a great catamaran!
Actually I would go for the upgrades, fresh or salt I never noticed the
difference for the 1st 10 years any way, al long as the saltwater upgraded
boat was taken care of and even then not to worry if Stan recycles the boat
it will make no difference in my opinion.
Chris Soggy shoes