[Rhodes22-list] Mark Metzler your friendly rhodes list lurker

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 14:41:41 EST 2005

Mark,

Stan will probably sick some of his Communist friends
on me for pointing this out, but there is a Rhodes 22
for sale on Yachtworld.com.  NJ I think.  Use this
link:

http://yachtworld.com/core/listing/cache/pl_search_results.jsp?cit=true&slim=quick&sm=3&is=&type=&man=rhodes&luom=126&fromLength=22&toLength=22&fromYear=&toYear=&currencyid=100&fromPrice=&toPrice=

If that doesn't work, search yachtworld.com under
Rhodes as the manufacturer and 22 as the length.

Brad