[Rhodes22-list] Advice Please!

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Feb 7 22:13:22 EST 2005

Nell.., I've got a 1996 F150 6cyl 4.9L, standard transmission 4WD which has
been "adequate" to haul the boat form Baltimore to Oregon and Up and down
the Cascade mountains.  If I had the dough I think I would go for the F250
with the bigger engine.  Also I found the surge breaks fine for the
flatlands but any mountains did cause some problems and they only lasted
about a year before  and then I went ahead and replaced the trailer breaks
with electric ones.  (any one else have this problem?)

Chris G.
Oregon