[Rhodes22-list] SHIRT ORDER

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Thu Feb 10 15:15:43 EST 2005

No problem everyone. Still am and always will  be a rhodie from my sailing
beginning. ANd hey maybe the current seaward members might have a few
productive things to use on the "RHODES" list despite the controversy. or
otherwise might still be doing some work efforts toward Rhodes related web
projects.

William P. Barry, III
barryw at hillsboroughems.com
wp.barry at att.net