[Rhodes22-list] Music Humor - I think: Another Mandolin Player...

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Fri Feb 11 17:12:01 EST 2005

Thanks Slim!
I'm going to post a couple of the Bongo Dogs jams either 1. on a link from
my site or 2. on a new personal site that I have yet to create. I hope
ya'll will like them....I*'ll only leave them up for a very limited time as
I don't want to get accused of illegal file swapping or some crap like
that....just want ya'll to hear a bit of So. Tx blend of
reggae/cumbia/rock....makes good boat music!
I'll give you warning when.

jw