[Rhodes22-list] Music Humor - I think: Another Mandolin Player...

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Fri Feb 11 18:20:03 EST 2005

Slim,

How about a couple of Dread Zep cuts?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Steve Alm
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 6:00 PM
To: Rhodes
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Music Humor - I think: Another Mandolin
Player...

FYI, Blinded By The Light was written by Bruce Springsteen and here is HIS
version:   http://home.mn.rr.com/almhome/Blinded.mp3

Note: my little web site can only hold one or two songs at a time, depending
on the size.  I had to take down Going to California to fit this one.  If
you like some of these songs I'm putting up, I suggest downloading them and
saving because they won't be up for long.  But I do take requests.  8-)

Slim