[Rhodes22-list] Fed X Service

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Feb 14 14:19:30 EST 2005

Brad,
	I will now have a chance to evaluate Fed X service.  I used them for
the Visa paperwork. Hum, will it go to St.Louis first?
     Thanks for the info; I keep getting half answers to all questions I
ask.  I have heard that they have a mafia, but then their new President can
attest to that.  Unfortunately, my destination is far from the Black Sea, in
fact it far from anywhere that you have ever heard of.  I am not going to
see Stan's Black Sea castle.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Ed K