[Rhodes22-list] Energy Policy - Oops!

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Mon Feb 21 09:40:51 EST 2005

I love it!.... BTW... I have no compunction about selling stocks short... I
play up and down depending on the technical analysis... My dream is to get a
larger sailboat and have a satellite connection and trade once a day or
less... while exploring the world....

at the moment I need to stick around S.E. VA to support my aging mom....
hate to be crass, but as sooon as she has made the BIG EXIT from this
physical domain, I'll be buying that larger sailboat and be off...

fun to chat... appreciate your thoughtful exploration and asssessment of the
energy world... AND your educational endeavors.... I didn't get my BA until
I was 44 and my MS came at age 53...

Saroj