[Rhodes22-list] Math and Work

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 14:26:33 EST 2005

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than
100%? Ever wonder about those people who say
they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to
those meetings where someone wants you to give
over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up
100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help
you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+ 12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that
While Hard work and Knowledge will get you
close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the
BullshiT and Ass kissing that will put you over
the top.

Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage
less.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250