[Rhodes22-list] You will Love to hate me.

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 20:38:33 EST 2005

Marine Weather for Southern Lake Michigan:

  Northerly Island To Calumet Harbor-Calumet Harbor To Gary-

Forecast as of 4:00 PM CST on January 5, 2005

Small Craft Advisory in effect

Tonight... Northeast winds 30 knots decreasing to 15 to 25 knots
overnight. Snow. Waves 5 to 8 feet.

Sounds like your kind of weather - we expect another 3-6 inches of snow
tonight.

Ron