[Rhodes22-list] You will Love to hate me.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 01:54:43 EST 2005

Rummy,

Just got home from werk...wurk...wirk...whatever it's called, and it's a
balmy 0 degrees right now.  We've shattered a 150 year record (that's as far
back as they go) for the least amount of snow by Jan. 6th.  We've had a
total of 3", which is now all gone and a little sleet that accumulated a few
days ago.  Basically nothing.  I have yet to wield the shovel.

But that means this is the best year ever for the ice boat sailors.  They're
having a fantastic year.  Them puppies really fly!  It gives new meaning to
the term X sailing!  I wonder if they have drink holders.   Hmmmmm

Love,
Slim