[Rhodes22-list] The Hydrogen Economy

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Jan 6 12:37:11 EST 2005

>  Roger,

    Isn t there any advantage to reforming methanol and/or ethanol as
fuel for making hydrogen ?  Is the reformation cost in energy
prohibitive in terms of profit making for the (oil)
companies?
   regrettably, I dont comprehend the profitability & conversion
issues as they relate to companies, rather I see the need for the
change in our "use now, pay later"  energy policies to a more
reasonable, approach that embraces new ideas and funds them until one
can produce the results the world needs to move ahead.
Lou