[Rhodes22-list]Bluedaze

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jan 6 14:08:18 EST 2005

Alex,
	Congratulations on the Trophy.  Remember on this list you can post
jpg or bmp pictures.
	Does your reappearance on the Rhodes List mean that Bluedaze has
been washed and waxed?  Or are the invitations looking for assistance in
doing so?
	Too bad you were not on the list when Rummy destroyed his mail sail.
He let Stan talk him into the new high tech cut with vertical batten.  Now
Rummy claims he is the fastest Rhodes 22 on the list.  He even challenged
any Rhodie to a race.  All he wants them to do is to bring their boat to
Anderson, SC.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
A guy gets shipwrecked. When he wakes up, he's on a beach. The sand is dark
red. He can't believe it. The sky is dark red. He walks around a bit and
sees that there is dark red grass, dark red birds and dark red fruit on the
dark red trees. He's shocked when he finds that his skin is starting to turn
dark red too.

"Oh no!!" he says, "I think I've been marooned!!" anon (canvass makers
funny)