[Rhodes22-list] helllo test

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Jan 6 21:19:04 EST 2005

Just a quick Google search and there it was.

Alex,
I knew Greenville wasn't far from New Bern. We had a nice but very brief
visit in the fall - got to Washington and Beaufort.

While Fred is retired I'm still putting in 40 a week -  for 2005 anyway. I
do get a fair amount of time off which we mostly spend sailing though the
daughter in NC is due to have my first grandchild in February so there may
be a few more trips to NC in our future.

Mary Lou

p.s. that doesn't look like too many boats to me. There's the big boat for
cruising, the middle boat for daysailing with a few people, the little boat
for daysailing, the 2 windsurfers because sharing is tough and the tender.
Of course that assumes that you actually get some use out of them - or hope to.