[Rhodes22-list] Mp3 test

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 15:11:37 EST 2005

Slim,

It's not Rocket science.  The main thing you need is suitible
disk space on a web server.  Your ISP may provide some free
space.  The easiest way to create a page is to edit a file
in word, select the phrase you want to link to the mp3 file, select
hyperlink in the insert menu, and then select the mp3 file in the
ensuing dialog. You can then "save as" a web page.

 But the first thing you need to do is find a web server to park the
page and the mp3 files.  This will affect how the pointers are
constructed.

Ron