[Rhodes22-list] Mp3 test

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Thu Jan 6 15:15:38 EST 2005

Slim:
I listened to this again, just for old times sake...it was as excruciating
this time as the first.
Please promise us that you'll keep a higher standard if you figure out how
to produce a website which includes MP3's.
-Winds NE 15, overcast, 72 degrees, and still working dead sea turtles.
Unable to sail, but I don't hate Rummy for doing so.
jw

Jim White
Le Menagerie