[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Questions & replies

jbconnolly at comcast.net jbconnolly at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 19:37:15 EST 2005

Boston Boat Shows:

New England Boat Show (Boston) Typical indoor winter show, February, usually starts or ends on President's Day.  I usually go but skipped last year.  I've given up trying to get Stan to attend.  I think he's too busy getting the spring boats ready.
http://naexpo.com/boatshow/index.htm

Providence, RI  - Never been there, can't say any more about it.
http://www.providenceboatshow.com/Main.htm

Boston in-water boat show is in September.  Never been to that one either.

Most of the other ones in the area are lake/fishing boat oriented, except Newport.

schedule and links here:  http://www.bostonboating.com/calendar.htm

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer