[Rhodes22-list] The Hydrogen Economy

Alex Bell alexbell at lpmonline.net
Sat Jan 8 22:26:06 EST 2005

I was under the impression that this was a Rhodes 22 SAILING list! Is
this the list that solves the world's problems or something?

Having said that, I think the wind driven electrical generation would go
a long way to solve some problems, but it appears that certain political
emements don't want to spoil their view of Cape Cod. Hummmm.

Alex Bell
former sailor aboard Blewdaze, Kizmet and a couple of other rag haulers.