[Rhodes22-list] The Hydrogen Economy

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sat Jan 8 05:16:37 EST 2005

Rummy,

The Yuka Mountain Repository is nearly ready to recieve all the high level
nuclear waste that all the nuclear power reactors, nuclear weapons
production, and medical waste have produced since the mid 1940's.  The
transportation issues with the the trains, trucks, and massively armored
casks have all been worked out.  People are so spooked by this issue they
don't even want to have a rational discussion about it.  The technology for
long term nuclear waste disposal is well in hand.  People just need to stand
aside and let it happen.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium