[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Retrieving

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jan 15 11:54:14 EST 2005

Bryan:

    "I would love to be able to leave the motor on the motor mount during
trailering since that is the most laborsome part of setting up the boat."

    What size engine are we talking about?  Stan uses the 9.9 four stroke
engines.  They are very heavy.  I use a 8 two stoke that weighs less than 60
lbs.

    Again, figure out how to add at least a single cross boat strap.  It
helps with bumps and truck wind buffeting.  I believe that Roger uses cross
boat straps???

    Wheel size?  The newest trailers I have seen from Stan have 16" wheels.
Mine came trough with 15" which saved me money on getting a spare.  I doubt
that the one inch makes enough difference to spend the bucks to get bigger.

    Since it is winter, is your boat already out of the water?  Again, tell
us more about the keys.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA