[Rhodes22-list] My Interview With Michigan Ethanol, LLC.

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Jan 16 21:44:42 EST 2005

Roger, free advice, Treat both with the respect and acpect both, once you have both offers you can THEN reject the you do not
want(they do not mind to much hearing that thier offer was beat by 15%, ture ot not, it face saving all around), do not blow it in
the end game, the down side of being a computer guy is that you become a real whore at this game.

MJM