[Rhodes22-list] My Interview With Michigan Ethanol, LLC.

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 17 05:36:46 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Meltzer" <mjm at michaelmeltzer.com>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] My Interview With Michigan Ethanol, LLC.

> Roger, free advice, Treat both with the respect and acpect both, once you
have both offers you can THEN reject the you do not
> want(they do not mind to much hearing that thier offer was beat by 15%,
ture ot not, it face saving all around), do not blow it in
> the end game, the down side of being a computer guy is that you become a
real whore at this game.

> MJM

morning.  I thought the interview went very well and can't
> think of any major gaffs or stuff I wish I could do over.  Therefore, I
will be very surprised if I don't pass thru to the 3rd &
> final round of interviews at the Broin Corporate headquarters in Sioux
Falls, SD.  I should know by this time next week.  Stay
> tuned!
>
> On a related note, my prospective boss at MRI in Kansas City, MO and I
have been trading telephone messages the last couple of days
> without connecting.  This afternoon, after my interview in Caro, I spoke
with Shreyash Nayak, the headhunter that set me up with MRI
> in the first place.  Shreyash says MRI intends to make a job offer &
that's probably what the phone calls are about.  Shreyash is,
> of course, pressuring me to accept the MRI offer.  But, he doesn't get any
commision unless I take the job, so it's not as if he has