[Rhodes22-list] The Hydrogen Economy - Part II

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 06:34:26 EST 2005

Ron,
I live fifteen miles from the Oconeee nuclear facility. To the south of me
about sixty miles is the Savannah River reprocessing center. Three mile island
showed that the technology is flawed. Chernobyl, although a different kind of
reactor, also showed that the technology is flawed. Solve the technology
problems, including a permanent fuel disposal system and nuclear reactors can be
built again in this country.
I remember a great concept many years ago that had the spent fuel rods being
sent into the sun. Now, if we can just get them into space.

Rummy