[Rhodes22-list] Nuclear Waste Disposal (Was The Hydrogen EconomyII)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 13:35:40 EST 2005

Roger,
"I'm from the government and I'm here to help you." Sound familiar. Our
government is so crooked and dysfunctional it isn't funny.
Apparently you have mistaken me for someone that is a tree hugging, owl
loving environmentalist. Not true. But storing nuclear waste scares the hell out
of me.....and it should scare you as well. There are so many scenarios I won't
 even begin to discuss them here. As I have stated at least five times
previously, the solution is to dispose of the waste, make it go away, not bury  it.
Find a good disposal method and you can build all the nukes you want.
It's way past noon, so the bar has long been open. Done with work for the
day, winds are out of the north at five, so I'm off to the boat ya'all. It's a
brisk 33 degrees, but what the hell, somebody has to sail today.

Rummy